Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Citizen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A citizen is a person with citizenship, i. e. a membership in a sovereign political community such as a country.
Citizen or citizens may also refer to:
Arts and literature
- Citizen (album), an album by Army of Me
- Citizen (film), a 2001 Tamil film directed by S. Subramaniam
- Citizens (book), a 1989 book on the French revolution by Simon Schama
- "Citizens!", a British indie rock band
- Citizens (band), a Christian Contemporary-Indie-Alternative-Rock band from Seattle, Washington.
- Citizen (band), an American emo revival band from Southeast Michigan and Northewest Ohio.
- Citizens (radio series), a British drama series on BBC Radio 4 from 1987 to 1991
- Citizen Holdings, a maker of watches and other consumer electronic devices
- Citizens Financial Group, an American bank headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island
- Citizens Insurance, the name for state government established, non-profit insurers in the American states of Florida and Louisiana
- Citizens Republic Bancorp, an American bank headquartered in Flint, Michigan
- The Citizen, a Chicago newspaper group producing the Ravenswood Citizen, North Side Citizen, and Uptown Citizen at various times from 1910 to 1930
- The Citizen, a South African national newspaper
- The Ottawa Citizen, a newspaper in Canada's capital
- Citizen AA, a sports club in Hong Kong First Division League
- Citizens – Party of the Citizenry, a Spanish political party
- Idea (political party), political party in Slovakia, previously named "Citizens"
- London Citizens, also known as Citizens, an alliance of community organisations in London
- Old Citizens, alumni of the City of London School
- "The Citizens" is a commonly used nickname for Manchester City F.C.
- Corporate citizenship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citizen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.