Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Citizen, citizen, Citizens, or citizens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A citizen is a person with citizenship, i. e. a membership in a sovereign political community such as a country.
Citizen or citizens may also refer to:
Arts and literature
- Citizen: An American Lyric, a 2014 book by American poet Claudia Rankine.
- Citizen (album), an album by Army of Me
- Citizen (film), a 2001 Tamil film directed by S. Subramaniam
- Citizens (book), a 1989 book on the French revolution by Simon Schama
- Citizens!, a British indie rock band
- Citizens (band), a Christian Contemporary-Indie-Alternative-Rock band from Seattle, Washington.
- Citizen (band), an American emo revival band from Southeast Michigan and Northwest Ohio.
- Citizens (radio series), a British drama series on BBC Radio 4 from 1987 to 1991
- Citizen Holdings or Citizen Watch, a Japanese maker of watches and other consumer electronic devices often branded as "Citizen"
- Citizens Financial Group, an American bank headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island
- Citizens Insurance, the name for state government established, non-profit insurers in the American states of Florida and Louisiana
- Citizens Republic Bancorp, an American bank headquartered in Flint, Michigan
- Citizen (Chicago newspaper), a Chicago newspaper group also producing the Ravenswood Citizen, North Side Citizen, and Uptown Citizen at various times from 1910 to 1930
- The Citizen, a South African national newspaper
- The Ottawa Citizen, a newspaper in Canada's capital known locally as "The Citizen"
- Citizen AA, a sports club in Hong Kong First Division League
- Citizens – Party of the Citizenry, a Spanish political party
- Alliance of the New Citizen, political party in Slovakia, previously named "Citizens"
- London Citizens, also known as "Citizens", an alliance of community organisations in London
- Old Citizens, alumni of the City of London School
- "The Citizens" is a commonly used nickname for Manchester City F.C.
- "The Citizens" is the former nickname of Norwich City F.C.
- Citizen (app), safety-related mobile application
- The Citizen (disambiguation)
- The Daily Citizen (disambiguation)
- Non-citizen (disambiguation)
- Mr. Citizen (disambiguation)
- Citizen X (disambiguation)
- Good Citizen (disambiguation)
- Citizen Jane (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Citizen
- All pages with titles containing citizen
- Citizen Dog (disambiguation)
- Citizen Force (disambiguation)
- Citizen Soldier (disambiguation)
- Citizen of Paris (disambiguation)
- Chinese citizen (disambiguation)
- Mobile Citizen (disambiguation)
- Citizens' assembly (disambiguation)
- Citizens' Initiative (disambiguation)
- Citizens' Movement (disambiguation)
- Young Citizen Volunteers (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citizen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.