From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Citizen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A citizen is a person with citizenship – membership in a sovereign political community such as a country.
Citizen or citizens may also refer to:
Arts and literature
- Citizen (album), an album by Army of Me
- Citizen (film), a 2001 Tamil film directed by S. Subramaniam
- Citizens (book), a 1989 book on the French revolution by Simon Schama
- "Citizens!", a British indie rock band
- Citizens (band), a Christian Contemporary-Indie-Alternative-Rock band from Seattle, Washington.
- Citizen (band), an American emo revival band from Southeast Michigan and Northeast Ohio.
- Citizen Holdings, a maker of watches and other consumer electronic devices
- Citizens Financial Group, an American bank headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island
- Citizens Insurance, the name for state government established, non-profit insurers in the American states of Florida and Louisiana
- Citizens Republic Bancorp, an American bank headquartered in Flint, Michigan
- The Citizen, a Chicago newspaper group producing the Ravenswood Citizen, North Side Citizen, and Uptown Citizen at various times from 1910 to 1930
- The Citizen, a South African national newspaper
- The Ottawa Citizen, a newspaper in Canada's capital
- Citizen AA, a sports club in Hong Kong First Division League
- Citizens – Party of the Citizenry, a Spanish political party
- Idea (political party), political party in Slovakia, previously named "Citizens"
- London Citizens, also known as Citizens, an alliance of community organisations in London
- Old Citizens, alumni of the City of London School
- "The Citizens" is a commonly used nickname for Manchester City F.C.
- Corporate citizenship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citizen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.