From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Citizen Force was the name of the general military reserve force of several British Commonwealth countries. The term may refer to:
- the Australian part-time force currently known as the Australian Army Reserve, but previously being referred to by many names including the Citizens Forces, the Citizen Military Forces, the Militia and, unofficially, the Australian Military Forces.
- a component of the South African Union Defence Force which became the South African Defence Force.
- a component of the Namibian South West African Territorial Force from 1977 until Namibian independence in 1989.
- National Guard of the United States
- Territorial Army (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.