From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Citizens Bank may refer to:
- Citizens Bank International Ltd., a bank in Nepal
- Citizens Financial Group, an American bank headquartered in Rhode Island
- Citizens Republic Bancorp, an American bank based in Michigan acquired by FirstMerit Corporation in 2013
- Citizens Savings and Trust Company
- Vancity Community Investment Bank, formerly known as Citizens Bank of Canada, a direct bank headquartered in British Columbia
- Citizens Bank (Williston, Florida), a site on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- Citizens Bank (South Bend, Indiana), a site on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- Citizens Bank Building (disambiguation), several different buildings
- Citizens Bank Park, a baseball stadium in Philadelphia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citizens Bank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.