Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up citrine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Citrine may refer to:
- Citrine (colour), a shade of yellow
- Citrine quartz, a yellow variety of quartz
- Citrine (protein), a type of yellow fluorescent protein
- Citrine (EP), a 2016 album by Hayley Kiyoko
- Citrine (programming language), a programming language for Unix-like operating systems
- Walter Citrine, 1st Baron Citrine (1887–1983), British trade unionist and politician
- Baron Citrine, the hereditary title held by Walter Citrine
- Charlie Citrine, a character in the book Humboldt's Gift, by Saul Bellow
- Citrine (Xenosaga), a character in the Xenosaga series of videogames
- Citrin, a protein
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citrine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.