|Look up citronella in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Citronella may refer to:
- Citronella ants, genus Lasius
- Citronella plant Pelargonium citrosum, a geranium
- Plant genera:
- Citronella oil, insect-repelling essential oil derived from Cymbopogon grasses
- "Citronella", song on 2007 Aesop Rock album None Shall Pass
- Citronelle, Alabama, a city in Mobile County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citronella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.