Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up citronella in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Citronella may refer to:
- Citronella ants, genus Lasius
- Citronella plant Pelargonium citrosum, a geranium
- Plant genera:
- Citronella oil, insect-repelling essential oil derived from Cymbopogon grasses
- "Citronella", song on 2007 Aesop Rock album None Shall Pass
Cybopogon nardus or Citronella winterianus are true citronella grasses used in insect repellant, not the geranium variety
- Citronelle, Alabama, a city in Mobile County
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citronella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.