From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up citrus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Citrus is a genus of flowering plants including the orange and lemon.
Citrus may also refer to:
Places in the United States
- Citrus, California, a census-designated place in Los Angeles County
- Kearsarge, California, formerly named Citrus
- Citrus College, a community college located in Glendora, California
- Citrus County, Florida
- Citrus (album), a 2006 album by shoegazing band Asobi Seksu
- Citrus (band), a Japanese indie band
- Citrus Project, a multilingual programming environment
- AirTran Airways (callsign Citrus), a former US airline
- Citrus (manga), a yuri manga by Saburouta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citrus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.