|Service type||Coach services|
CityFleet Networks, also known as CityFleet, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore-based ComfortDelGro that operates coach services under the brand Westbus UK, as well as taxi services in a number of UK cities under the brands ComCab, CityFleet Business and Comfort Executive. 
It was initially set up in July 2001 as a joint venture between Singapore's Delgro Corporation (later ComfortDelGro) (51%) and Australia-based Cabcharge Australia (49%). In Australia, a similar joint venture between the two companies, known as ComfortDelGro Cabcharge (CDC), would later be set up in 2005 to purchase the Westbus Group from National Express, which included Westbus Australia and Westbus UK. Westbus UK was reorganised to be under CityFleet, and continued to operate independently from the Westbus in Australia.
CityFleet Networks operates:
- Westbus UK
- ComCab (Computer Cab)
- Comfort Executive
- CityFleet Business
Westbus UK, along with Westbus Australia, was purchased by ComfortDelGro Cabcharge in 2005. Westbus UK was reorganised under CityFleet Networks, and continues to operate independently from the Westbus in Australia (now defunct) till this day, despite bearing the latter's name, old logo and livery.
ComCab, also known as Computer Cab, operates taxi account, booking and dispatch services in London, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Liverpool, and operates a fleet of 6,300 radio taxis and private hire vehicles providing a service to local business and private customers. It was first established in 1974. CityFleet acquired Merseyside Radio Meter Cabs Ltd (better known as Merseycabs) in October 2008 and absorbed it into the Comcab business. In April 2018, CityFleet acquired Dial-a-cab, which is based in London. This would give a total fleet of 3000 taxis in the UK.
CityFleet also operates CityFleet Business.
- "About Us". CityFleet Networks. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- Companies House extract company no SC221290 Cityfleet Networks Limited
- "Company Overview of CityFleet Networks Limited". Bloomberg. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "Annual Report 2001". Cabcharge. Archived from the original on 13 March 2018. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "ComfortDelGro to buy remaining stake in CityFleet Networks for S$14 million". Business Times. 28 June 2017. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "Cabcharge sells stake in CityFleet for $13.3m". 29 June 2017. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "ComfortDelGro buys out Aussie subsidiary Cabcharge for $196m". Straits Times. 21 December 2016. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- Brighton's buses shine on Commercial Motor 2 May 1987 page 19
- "Our History". Westbus UK. Archived from the original on 10 August 2018. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "History". Metroline. Archived from the original on 10 August 2018. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- Armchair bough by Metroline Archived 14 July 2014 at the Wayback Machine Bus & Coach Professional 26 November 2004
- Annual Report 31 December 2012 ComfortDelGro
- Annual Report year ended 30 June 2014 Cabcharge
- CityFleet Website - Companies Archived 22 December 2015 at the Wayback Machine, Retrieved 19 December 2015
- "About Us". ComCab. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "CABCHARGE EXPANDS INTEREST IN THE UK WITH JOINT VENTURE PARTNER" (PDF). Australian Financial Review. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "ComfortDelGro buys London taxi circuit operator Dial-a-Cab for £1.2m in UK expansion". Straits Times. 19 April 2018. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "About Us". Comfort Executive. Retrieved 10 August 2018.