|Operating bases||Budapest Ferihegy International Airport|
|Key people||András Vinnai (CEO)|
Pankucsi András (Deputy CEO)
Natálija Vinnai (FD)
The airline was founded in March 2003 with the aim of providing cargo operations to European, African and CIS countries with two Antonov An-26B aircraft. In 2009, the airline began operating passenger flights from Milan-Malpensa Airport in Italy to holiday destinations with a Boeing 737-200 aircraft. CityLine Hungary employed 120+ employees in May 2010. The company slogan was Wings for your cargo by CityLine Hungary.
CityLine Hungary had the following subsidiaries (at May 2010):
The CityLine Hungary fleet consisted of the following aircraft (at March 2018):
|Antonov An-26B||2||5,500 kg|
|Fairchild SA227-AC Metro III||1||2,100 kg|
- "CityLine Hungary profile". ch-aviation. Retrieved 5 August 2019.
- "CityLine Hungary - Contact Us". Archived from the original on 2010-05-16. Retrieved 2010-05-28.
- "CityLine Hungary - About Us". Archived from the original on 2010-04-17. Retrieved 2010-05-28.
- "CityLine Hungary - Our Fleet". Archived from the original on 2010-07-31. Retrieved 2010-05-28.
- "PlanePictures - Aircraft and aviation pictures".
Media related to Cityline Hungary at Wikimedia Commons