From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up City or city in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A city is generally an urban settlement with a large population.
City or Cities may also refer to:
- City (Zürich), an area of the Altstadt district of Zürich, Switzerland
- City, Vale of Glamorgan, a village in the Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
- City, Powys, a hamlet in Powys, Wales, in the United Kingdom
- City, Australian Capital Territory, the central business district of Canberra, Australia
- City of London, the historic core and chief financial district of London, more usually termed "The City" but sometimes written on maps as "City"
See also: City University (disambiguation)
- City (novel), a 1952 novel by Clifford D. Simak
- City (magazine), a Finnish magazine
- City (newspaper), an Italian free daily newspaper
- City Newspaper, a free alternative weekly in Rochester, New York, USA
- The City (short story), a short story by Ray Bradbury
- Al-Balad (“The City”), the ninetieth sura of the Qur’an
- City (manga), a 2016 Japanese manga series by Keiichi Arawi
- City (band), a German rock band
- The City (band), an American alternative rock band of the 1980s
- City (Client album), 2004
- City (Jane Siberry album), 2001
- City (Strapping Young Lad album), 1997
- City (Chengshi) Chinese album by Deserts Chang 2009
- Cities (Anberlin album), 2007
- Cities (The Cat Empire album), 2006
- "City", a song by Hollywood Undead from Swan Songs
- "Cities", a 2014 song by Nat & Alex Wolff
- "Cities", a song by Beck for the video game Sound Shapes
- "City", a song by Sara Bareilles from Little Voice
- "Cities" (Talking Heads song), a 1980 song later covered by Phish in their 1997 live album Slip Stitch and Pass)
- City (TV series), a 1990 TV series starring Valerie Harper
- City, a Canadian television network owned and operated by Rogers Communications previously named Citytv
- CITY-DT, a station owned and operated by the City of Toronto
- City (artwork), a 1972 piece of earth art by Michael Heizer located in the U.S. state of Nevada
- City (typeface), a slab-serif typeface designed by Georg Trump
- City of Cambridge Rowing Club, nicknamed "City", based in Cambridge, England, in the United Kingdom
- Honda City, a car
- Manchester City F.C.
- Bristol City F.C.
- City Interactive
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title City.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.