City Centre Dhaka
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|City Centre Dhaka|
সিটি সেন্টার ঢাকা
|Tallest in Bangladesh since 2012[I]|
|Preceded by||Bangladesh Bank Building|
|Location||৯০/১ Motijheel Road, দিলকুশা - Dilkusha, Dhaka - 1000, Bangladesh|
|Town or city||Dhaka|
|Construction started||21 September 2004|
|Completed||31 December 2012|
|Opened||14 April 2013|
|Architectural||171 m (561 ft)|
|Tip||171 m (561 ft)|
|Floor count||37 (10 for parking)|
|Floor area||482,413 sq ft (44,817.6 m2)|
|Design and construction|
City Centre Dhaka, located in Motijheel, Dhaka, is the tallest building in Bangladesh. It's located at the heart of Motijheel, It rises up to a height of 171 m (561 ft) it Topped-out in 2012, and since is the tallest skyscraper in Dhaka and Bangladesh.It has 37 floors, ten of which is devoted to parking.
City Centre Dhaka is the first building in Bangladesh to offer multistory car parking. It is the first building in Bangladesh to have considered natural disasters as an issue in construction.
It also includes room for a small indoor convention centre and recreational area, as well as a wide atrium filled with greenery. The building is constructed for commercial use but is open to the public. City Centre features 'Glasshouse', a premier restaurant open to the city. There is a Krispy Kreme store at ground floor.
- List of tallest buildings in Bangladesh
- List of tallest buildings in Dhaka
- List of tallest buildings and structures in the Indian subcontinent
- List of tallest buildings and structures in the world by country
- Bangladesh Bank Building
- "City Centre". The Skyscraper Center. Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Retrieved 19 October 2015.
- "Time to go vertical as land shrinks". The Daily Star. 2 September 2012. Retrieved 10 October 2012.
- City Centre Bangladesh
- "City Centre". Orion Group. Archived from the original on 25 June 2014.