City Centre Muscat
|Location||Seeb, Muscat Governorate, Oman|
|Owner||Majid Al Futtaim Group|
|No. of stores and services||142|
|No. of anchor tenants||13|
|No. of floors||2|
City Centre Muscat is a shopping mall located on Sultan Qaboos Road 3 km (1.9 mi) from Muscat International Airport), Seeb, Muscat Governorate, Sultanate of Oman. The mall opened in October 2001. It was developed and is managed by Majid Al Futtaim Properties.
City Centre Muscat underwent an expansion in 2007 that doubled the size of the mall introducing more than 60 new stores and increasing its retail space to 60,484 m2 (651,040 sq ft). In June 2013, the mall announced a second redevelopment to add 4,510 m2 (48,500 sq ft) of retail space dedicated to entertainment and leisure.
Shops / food and beverage
City Centre Muscat houses 142 international and local brands including the following anchor stores:
- Carrefour Hypermarket – 13,909 m2 (149,720 sq ft)
- Home Centre – 5,515 m2 (59,360 sq ft)
- Centrepoint – 4,492 m2 (48,350 sq ft)
- Max Fashion – 2,772 m2 (29,840 sq ft)
- Emax – 2,619 m2 (28,190 sq ft)
- Zara and Zara Home – 2,057 m2 (22,140 sq ft)
- Marks & Spencer – 1,904 m2 (20,490 sq ft)
- Toys R Us – 1,368 m2 (14,730 sq ft)
- H&M – 1,276 m2 (13,730 sq ft)
- Sun & Sand Sports – 1,218 m2 (13,110 sq ft)
- Magic Planet
- "City Centre Muscat". Majid Al Futtaim Properties. Retrieved 22 April 2019.
- "Shopping Malls". Destination Oman. Archive.org. Archived from the original on 2015-01-11. Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- Store Directory, City Centre Muscat, 2019
- "City Centre Muscat". www.majidalfuttaim.com. Archived from the original on 2015-02-22. Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "City Centre Muscat". oman.voxcinemas.com. VOX Cinemas. Retrieved 22 April 2019.
|This article about a building or structure in Oman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|