City National Bank Building (Miami, Florida)
City National Bank Building
|Architect||Hampton and Ehmann|
|MPS||Downtown Miami MRA|
|NRHP Reference #||88002975|
|Added to NRHP||January 4, 1989|
The City National Bank Building (also known as the Langford Building) is a historic bank building in Miami, Florida. It is located at 121 Southeast 1st Street. On January 4, 1989, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. It was built shortly before the 1926 Miami hurricane which ended the early-20s real estate boom in Miami. In 2012 the building was sold and renovated to become a boutique Langford Hotel.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "1925 building to become Langford Hotel". Daily Business Review. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- "The Langford Hotel". Curbed Miami. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to City National Bank Building (Miami, Florida).|
- Dade County listings at National Register of Historic Places
- Florida's Office of Cultural and Historical Programs
- Stambul Construction Blog - 121 SE 1st St. Miami - "The Miami National Bank"
|This article about a property in Miami-Dade County, Florida on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a building or structure in Miami is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|