City Park, New Orleans
Ralph's on the Park building across from City Park on City Park Avenue
|Planning District||District 5, Lakeview District|
|• Total||2.48 sq mi (6.4 km2)|
|• Land||2.34 sq mi (6.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.14 sq mi (0.4 km2)|
|Elevation||0 ft (0 m)|
|• Density||650/sq mi (250/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
City Park is a neighborhood of the city of New Orleans, USA. A subdistrict of the Lakeview District Area, its boundaries as defined by the City Planning Commission are: Robert E. Lee Boulevard to the north, Bayou St. John to the east, Orleans Avenue, North Carrollton Avenue and Toulouse Street to the south and City Park and Orleans Avenues to the west. The neighborhood is named after and dominated by City Park (New Orleans).
City Park is located at  and has an elevation of 0 feet (0.0 m). According to the United States Census Bureau, the district has a total area of 2.48 square miles (6.4 km2), 2.34 square miles (6.1 km2) of which is land and 0.14 square miles (0.4 km2) (5.65%) of which is water.
- Tremé (north)
- Iberville Projects (east)
- Central Business District (east)
- Calliope Projects (south)
- Mid-City (west)
The City Planning Commission defines the boundaries of City Park as these streets: Robert E. Lee Boulevard, Bayou St. John, Orleans Avenue, North Carrollton Avenue, Toulouse Street, City Park Avenue and Orleans Avenue.
At the 2010 census, there were 2,708 people, 1,447 households and 553 families residing in the neighborhood.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Greater New Orleans Community Data Center. "City Park Neighborhood". Retrieved 2008-06-21.
- "City Park Neighborhood". Greater New Orleans Community Data Center. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
|This New Orleans, Louisiana–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|