City of Angels
(Redirected from City of Angels (TV series))Jump to navigation Jump to search
City of Angels may refer to:
- Angeles, Philippines
- Angelópolis, Colombia
- Angels Camp, California, a city in Calaveras County, California, USA
- Bangkok, Thailand, whose abbreviated Thai name Krung Thep literally means "City of Angels"
- Kiryat Malakhi, a city in Southern District, Israel
- Los Angeles, United States, widely nicknamed "City of Angels" ("the angels" is the literal translation in Spanish of "Los Ángeles")
- Puebla (city), Mexico, formerly known as Puebla de los Ángeles, and popularly known as Ciudad de los Ángeles or Angelópolis (City of the Angels)
- Angelópolis (Puebla City), a commercial and residential area in the city
- Toruń, Poland, name comes from city coat of arms, which includes the Angel
Films and soundtracks
- City of Angels (film), a 1998 American film starring Meg Ryan and Nicolas Cage
- City of Angels: Music from the Motion Picture, the soundtrack for the 1998 film
- The Crow: City of Angels, a 1996 American film starring Vincent Perez and Iggy Pop
- "City of Angels" (song), a 2013 song by Thirty Seconds to Mars
- "City of Angels", a song by 10,000 Maniacs from their 1987 album In My Tribe
- "City of Angels", a song by Above the Law from the soundtrack for The Crow: City of Angels
- "City of Angels", a song by The Distillers from their album Sing Sing Death House
- "City of the Angels", a 1980 song by Journey from their album Evolution
- "City of Angels", a song by Miguel from his 2017 album War & Leisure
- "City of Angels", a song by Nik Kershaw from his 1984 album The Riddle
- "City of Angels", a song by Wang Chung from their 1985 album To Live and Die in L.A. (soundtrack)
- "Under the Bridge", a 1991 song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, often mistakenly named "City of Angels"
- City of Angels (musical), a musical comedy which ran on Broadway from 1989 to 1992
- City of Angels (1976 TV series), a short-lived television series starring Wayne Rogers as a private detective in 1930s Los Angeles on NBC
- City of Angels (2000 TV series), a short-lived medical drama set in modern-day Los Angeles on CBS in 2000
- "City of Angels" (Glee), an episode of Glee
- "City Of", the premiere episode of the TV series Angel, mislabeled "City of Angels" on some DVDs
- City of Angels FC, a semi-professional soccer club based in Los Angeles, USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title City of Angels.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.