From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from City of Derry)
Derry City or City of Derry may refer to:
- Derry, officially Londonderry, a city in Northern Ireland
- Derry City Council, the local authority 1973–2015 for a district including the city
- City of Derry Airport
- Derry City F.C., an association football club
- City of Derry R.F.C., a rugby union club
- City of Derry Building Society
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Derry City.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.