City of God
(Redirected from City of God (novel))Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cidade de Deus (Osasco), the Banco Bradesco headquarters in Osasco, São Paulo, Brazil
- Cidade de Deus, Rio de Janeiro, a neighborhood of Rio de Janeiro
Art, entertainment, and media
- City of the Gods, a 1987 adventure module for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- City of God (Holland novel), a 1979 historical novel by Cecelia Holland
- City of God (Lins novel) (Cidade de Deus), a 1997 novel by Paulo Lins set in the Rio de Janeiro neighborhood Cidade de Deus (City of God, in Portuguese)
- City of God, a 2000 novel by E. L. Doctorow
- Mystical City of God, a 17th-century book by María de Ágreda
- The City of God (De civitate Dei), a 5th-century book by St. Augustine of Hippo
- City of God (2002 film) (Cidade de Deus), a 2002 Brazilian film based on Lins' novel
- City of God – 10 Years Later, a 2012 Brazilian documentary about the 2002 film
- City of God (2011 film), an Indian film
- Jerusalem, Israel, according to Psalm 46 in the Old Testament
- New Jerusalem, a concept in the Abrahamic religions and Zionism
- Rome, since the diocese of the city is known as the Holy see and the Pope is the bishop of Rome
- Vatican City, a sovereign state and an enclave within Rome
- Theopolis or Antioch, an ancient city in what is now Turkey called "the cradle of Christianity"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title City of God.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.