City of Holdfast Bay
|City of Holdfast Bay|
|Population||38,653 (2016 census)|
|• Density||2,817.3/km2 (7,296.7/sq mi)|
|Area||13.72 km2 (5.3 sq mi)|
|State electorate(s)||Bright, Morphett|
|Federal Division(s)||Boothby, Hindmarsh|
|Website||City of Holdfast Bay|
The council was formed 1 January 1997, when the City of Glenelg and City of Brighton councils were amalgamated by the state government. As a result, there are two council offices, one in the historic Glenelg Library on Colley Terrace and the other on Jetty Road, Brighton.
- Brighton (5048)
- Glenelg (5045)
- Glenelg East (5045)
- Glenelg North (5045)
- Glenelg South (5045)
- Hove (5048)
- Kingston Park (5049)
- North Brighton (5048)
- Seacliff (5049)
- Seacliff Park (5049)
- Somerton Park (5044)
- South Brighton (5048)
The council consists of four Wards: Glenelg, Somerton, Brighton and Seacliff. Each Ward is represented by three Ward Councillors.
There is one Sister city to Holdfast Bay.
Hayama, Kanagawa, Japan
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Holdfast Bay (C)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 16 November 2017.
- "Southern Adelaide SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Elected Members". www.holdfast.sa.gov.au. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "Elected Members Register of Interests" (PDF). City of Holdfast Bay. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "Hayama Sister City". City of Holdfast Bay. Archived from the original on 31 May 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Adelaide.|
|This Australian government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a place in Adelaide is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|