City of West Torrens
|City of West Torrens
|• Density||1,352/km2 (3,500/sq mi)|
|Area||37.07 km2 (14.3 sq mi)|
|State electorate(s)||Colton, Ashford, West Torrens, Morphett|
|Federal Division(s)||Adelaide, Hindmarsh|
|Website||City of West Torrens|
The City of West Torrens is a local government area in the western suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia. Since the 1970s the area was mainly home to many open spaces and parks, however after the mid-1990s (1993-1995) the LGA became more residential.
|Lockleys||Independent||Kym McKay||Deputy Mayor|
The City of West Torrens contains the following suburbs.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (2013). "City of West Torrens Community Profile, 2013". Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- "City of West Torrens - Elected Members". www.westtorrens.sa.gov.au. Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- "Elected Member Register of Interest" (PDF). http://www.westtorrens.sa.gov.au/. Retrieved 5 June 2016. External link in
- City of West Torrens. "Suburbs & ward map". Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- "Suburbs and rural localities list" (PDF). The Government of South Australia, Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. 1 May 2015. p. 2. Retrieved 1 December 2015.
|This Australian government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a place in Adelaide is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|