From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Citybus or City bus may refer to:
- A city bus, also known as a commuter bus, transit bus, or public bus
- Citybus (Hong Kong), a bus operator in the territory of Hong Kong.
- Metro (Belfast), a bus operator in the city of Belfast, Northern Ireland, with an older name of Citybus.
- The Greater Lafayette Public Transportation Corporation, which uses the operating name of CityBus.
- Volvo Citybus (also known as B10MD, D10M), a double-deck bus developed from mid-engined Volvo B10M.
- Plymouth Citybus, a bus operator in the city of Plymouth.
- Capital Citybus, a former London bus operator by Citybus Hong Kong and have been purchased by First Group.
- Iveco Citybus, a model of urban bus built by Irisbus. Available in 12 metre and 18 metre versions.
- Indore City Bus, a road transport system run by Indore City Transport Services Limited in India
The similar name Citibus may refer to:
- Citibus (New Zealand), a bus and coach company in New Zealand
- Davenport Citibus, public transit in Davenport, Iowa
- Citibus (Lubbock), a public transit service in Lubbock, Texas
- Citibus Tours, a bus company that operated in Greater Manchester, England
- Citibus (Kazakhstan), a bus operator in the territory of Almaty and Shimkent, Kazakhstan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citybus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.