Logo of Citypark Tirana
|Opening date||19 December 2009 |
|No. of stores and services||180|
|Total retail floor area||64,000 square metres |
|No. of floors||2|
|Parking||3500 parking spots |
Citypark Albania is a shopping mall in Albania. located along the Durrës – Tirana highway. It is Albania's second-largest shopping centre, with 180 shops, a supermarket, a food court, a hotel, an ice-skating ring, Cartoonland, and other entertainment areas. The shopping center is 12 km away from the centre of Tirana, 8 km from the Kamëz Crossing, and 7.5 km from the Tirana International Airport Mother Teresa. The shopping mall was constructed by AM Group, a local company. The total cost of the investment has been estimated at 80 million euros.
City Park Albania has attracted the interest of international retailers interested in expanding into the area. Colliers International, a major real estate services firm, secured new retailers such as Euronics, Mercator and Intersport to lease space in Albania's Citypark shopping centre. Other major retailers including Calvin Klein, Lacoste, Cacharel, Toi & Moi, Societta, Altin Bas, Primo Emporio, Versace Home, One2Play and Chicco.
The Citypark shopping centre is a large development for Tirana's population. It totals 111,000 square meters of built-up area and 3,000 parking stalls. The Citypark development offers services apart from shopping that include cafés, a hotel with conference high-tech facilities, a concert hall, and other leisure venues for families.
- "Keshilli Ministrave in Citypark Albania". Keshilli Ministrave. Archived from the original on 28 September 2011.
- "Citypark about opening". Citypark.
- "List of Shops in Citypark". Citypark.
- "Gleeds about Citypark Albania". Gleeds.
- "SeeEurope about Citypark". SeeEurope. Archived from the original on 19 July 2011.
- "Citypark biggest shopping mall Albania". Immo news.
- "Radius of Citypark". freshpropertyco.