From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up civil-law, civil law, or civil laws in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Civil law may refer to:
- Civil law (common law), a branch of law which consists of non-criminal law. It is concerned with the rights and duties of persons i.e. Individuals and corporations.
- Civil law (legal system) (or Continental law), any of the various systems or codes of law which are derived from Roman law historically
- Civil law (area), a branch of Continental law which is the general part of private law
- Municipal law, the domestic law of a state
- Civil code
- Civil (disambiguation)
- Ius civile, Latin for "civil law"
- Common law (disambiguation)
- Criminal law
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Civil law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.