Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up civil-law, civil law, or civil laws in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Civil law may refer to:
- Civil law (common law), the non-criminal branch of law in a common law legal system
- Civil law (legal system), or continental law, a legal system originating in continental Europe and based on Roman law
- Private law, the branch of law in a civil law legal system that governs relations among private individuals
- Municipal law, the domestic law of a state, as opposed to international law
- Civil code
- Civil (disambiguation)
- Ius civile, Latin for "civil law"
- Common law (disambiguation)
- Criminal law
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Civil law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.