Iraqi civil war
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Civil war in Iraq)
Iraqi civil war may refer to:
- Iraqi–Kurdish conflict (1918–2003), wars and rebellions by Iraqi Kurds against the government
- 1991 uprisings in Iraq, rebellions in Iraq during a ceasefire in the Gulf War
- Iraqi Kurdish Civil War (1994–97), conflict between rival Kurdish factions in Iraqi Kurdistan
- 1999 Shia uprising in Iraq, short period of unrest after Mohammad Mohammad Sadeq al-Sadr was killed
- Iraq War (2003–11), war that began with the U.S. invasion of Iraq
- Iraqi insurgency (2011–13), escalation of insurgent and sectarian violence after the U.S. withdrew
- Iraqi Civil War (2014–present), attacks and conflicts involving ISIL
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iraqi civil war.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.