(Redirected from Civilization (board game))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up civilisation or civilization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Civilization (or civilisation) is an advanced stage of human social development and organization.
Civilization may also refer to:
- Civilization (1980 board game), by Francis Tresham, one of the inspirations for the 1991 computer game
- Civilization (2002 board game), by Glenn Drover, an adaptation of the computer game Civilization III
- Civilization (2010 board game), by Kevin Wilson, an adaptation of the computer game series, particularly Civilization IV
- Civilization (series), is a series of turn-based strategy, 4X video games, also covering Sid Meier's Colonization and Freeciv
- Civilization (video game), the original computer game created by Sid Meier and published by MicroProse in 1991
- Civilization (album), a 2004 album by Vancouver industrial band Front Line Assembly
- "Civilization" (1947 song), a popular song by Carl Sigman
- "Civilization" (Justice song), a 2011 single released by French electro house band Justice
Film and television
- Civilization (film), a 1916 pacifist allegorical film about a submarine commander who refuses to fire at a civilian ocean liner
- Civilisation (TV series), a 1969 documentary series by Kenneth Clark outlining the history of Western society
- Civilisations (TV series), a 2018 sequel to the 1969 series, adapted as Civilizations for U.S. broadcast
- "Civilization" (Star Trek: Enterprise), a 2001 first season episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- Civilization: Is the West History?, a 2011 British TV documentary
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Civilization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.