Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up civilisation or civilization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Civilization (or civilisation) is an advanced stage of human social development and organization.
Civilization may also refer to:
- Civilization (1980 board game), by Francis Tresham, one of the inspirations for the 1991 computer game
- Civilization (2002 board game), by Glenn Drover, an adaptation of the computer game Civilization III
- Civilization (2010 board game), by Kevin Wilson, an adaptation of the computer game series, particularly Civilization IV
- Civilization (series), is a series of turn-based strategy, 4X video games, also covering Sid Meier's Colonization and Freeciv
- Civilization (video game), the original computer game created by Sid Meier and published by MicroProse in 1991
- Civilization (album), a 2004 album by Vancouver industrial band Front Line Assembly
- "Civilization" (1947 song), a popular song by Carl Sigman
- "Civilization" (Justice song), a 2011 single released by French electro house band Justice
Film and television
- Civilization (film), a 1916 pacifist allegorical film about a submarine commander who refuses to fire at a civilian ocean liner
- Civilisation (TV series), a 1969 documentary series by Kenneth Clark outlining the history of Western society
- Civilisations (TV series), a 2018 sequel to the 1969 series, adapted as Civilizations for U.S. broadcast
- "Civilization" (Star Trek: Enterprise), a 2001 first season episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- Civilization: Is the West History?, a 2011 British TV documentary
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Civilization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.