|Full name||Clésio Palmirim David Baúque|
|Date of birth||11 October 1994|
|Place of birth||Maputo, Mozambique|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2014||→ Harrisburg City Islanders (loan)||20||(5)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 August 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 2 September 2017
Clésio started with Ferroviário and after becoming the top scorer of Moçambola with 6 goals, he signed for Benfica in September 2012, joining the Portuguese club in January 2013. Before joining Benfica, he claimed to be inspired to follow in the footsteps of Eusébio. He was assigned to the under-19 side, playing nine matches and scoring twice.
On 14 March 2014, Clésio was loaned to American club Harrisburg City Islanders, a team competing in the United Soccer League, the third tier of the United States soccer league system. He made his debut on 6 April, in an away draw against the Wilmington Hammerheads, and scored his first goal on 17 May, bagging a double within five minutes to give the City Islanders the lead over Dayton Dutch Lions. On 12 June, he added another goal and helped his team beat the Pittsburgh Riverhounds, to win their first league game in four match-days. On 24 August, he netted a double in a 2–2 draw with Rochester Rhinos, increasing his goal tally to five. It would be his last match for the City Islanders, having started 9 games in 20 appearances in total throughout their season.
After returning to Benfica, the 20-year old moved to the Benfica B in the Segunda Liga, making his debut on 1 February 2015, replacing Nuno Santos on the 87th minute of a home loss with Leixões. On 24 May 2015, Clésio scored his first goal for Benfica B in a home win against Vitória de Guimarães B. His goal was an individual effort where he dribble past several players and finished in front of Miguel Oliveira. In 2015–16, he remained in the B-team, playing four times in nine match-days. However, after Nélson Semedo injury, Rui Vitória promoted him to the first team and converted him to play right-back against Tondela on 30 October. It would be his sole appearance for the main team, as he was immediately demoted back to the reserves.
On 30 January 2016, Clésio traded Benfica for Panetolikos, penning a three-year deal with the Greek-side. He made his Greek Superleague debut on 8 February 2016 in an away game against Panionios.
Clésio made his international debut for Mozambique on 15 November 2011 against Comoros during the first round of 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification. In the match, he also scored his first international goal, the fourth goal of the 4–1 victory. He was also part of Mozambique's squad during 2013 Africa Cup of Nations qualification.
- As of match played 17 August 2019
|Benfica B||2013–14||Segunda Liga/LigaPro||0||0||-||-||-||-||0||0|
|Harrisburg City Islanders (loan)||2014||USL Pro||20||5||0||0||–||–||0||0||20||5|
|Panetolikos||2015–16||Super League Greece||7||0||0||0||-||-||-||7||0|
|İstanbulspor||2018–19||TFF First League||25||2||1||1||-||–||–||26||3|
|Gabala||2019–20||Azerbaijan Premier League||1||0||0||0||-||2||0||–||3||0|
- Scores and results list Mozambique's goal tally first.
|1.||15 November 2011||Estádio do Zimpeto, Maputo, Mozambique||Comoros||4–1||1–1||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|2.||29 February 2012||Benjamin Mkapa National Stadium, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania||Tanzania||1–0||1–1||2013 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|3.||16 November 2016||Estádio do Zimpeto, Maputo, Mozambique||South Africa||1–0||1–1||Friendly|
|4.||25 March 2017||Estádio do Zimpeto, Maputo, Mozambique||Angola||1–0||2–0||Friendly|
- "Moçambicano Clésio assina pelas águias" [Mozambican Clésio signs with Benfica]. Record (in Portuguese). 21 September 2012. Archived from the original on 4 February 2015. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- "Clésio: "Vou superar os meus objetivos"" [Clésio: "I will surpass my objectives."]. Record (in Portuguese). 10 October 2012. Archived from the original on 3 February 2015. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- "Clésio quer seguir os passos de Eusébio no Benfica" [Clésio wants to follow Eusébio footsteps]. Sapo Desporto (in Portuguese). 24 October 2012. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- "Atenção, Benfica: quem são Clésio e Francisco Vera?" [Benfica: Who is Clésio and Francisco Vera?]. Mais Futebol (in Portuguese). 29 October 2015. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Clésio Baúque emprestado ao Harrisburg City Islanders" [Clésio Bauque loaned to Harrisburg City Islanders]. Benfica (in Portuguese). 14 March 2014. Archived from the original on 29 January 2015. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Islanders Sign Electrifying Forward, Clesio Bauque". City Islanders.com. 17 March 2014. Archived from the original on 16 October 2015. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Wilmington Hammerheads vs. City Islanders 0-0". Soccerway.com. 6 April 2014. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "City Islanders vs. Dayton Dutch Lions 5-3". Soccerway. 17 May 2014. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Pittsburgh Riverhounds vs. City Islanders 1-3". Soccerway. 12 June 2014. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Rochester Rhinos vs. City Islanders 2-2". Soccerway. 24 August 2014. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Harrisburg Overall Individual Statistics". USL Soccer. Archived from the original on 24 May 2015. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Benfica B-Leixões, 1-2: Reviravolta nos últimos 10 minutos" [Benfica B-Leixões, 1–2: Turnaround in the last ten minutes]. Record (in Portuguese). 1 February 2015. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Benfica B: grande golo de Clésio na despedida (vídeo)" [Benfica B: great goal from Clésio in the farewell]. Mais Futebol (in Portuguese). 24 May 2015. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Clésio: um goleador que foi à América e acaba como defesa" [Clésio: a goalscorer that went to América and ends up as defender]. O Jogo (in Portuguese). 30 October 2015. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Rui Vitória 'lança' Clésio na equipa titular do Benfica" [Rui Vitória 'launches' Clésio into the first-team]. Sapo Desporto (in Portuguese). 30 October 2015. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Archived copy" Στην ομάδα μας ο Κλέσιο [Clésio joins the team]. Panetolikos.gr (in Greek). 30 January 2016. Archived from the original on 1 February 2016. Retrieved 30 January 2016.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Clésio Bauque confirmado no Panetolikos" [Clésio Bauque confirmed at Panetolikos]. Record (in Portuguese). 30 January 2016. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "Klesio Bauk «Qəbələ»də". gabalafc.az/ (in Azerbaijani). Gabala FK. 10 July 2019. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- "NFT Profile". National Football Teams. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- "Clésio". Soccerway. Retrieved 25 July 2019.