Clack can refer to numerous people:
- Arthur Baker-Clack, born Arthur Baker Clack Australian expatriate impressionist artist
- Boyd Clack, Welsh writer, actor and musician
- Brenda Clack, politician
- Charles Clack, American politician
- Jennifer A. Clack, paleonthologist and evolution specialist
- Jim Clack, player of American football
- Kris Clack, basketball player
- Peter Clack, rock and roll drummer
- Zoanne Clack, television producer, writer, story editor and actress
- Clack Stone, militia captain during the 1832 Black Hawk War.
- Clack of Click and Clack, hosts of Car Talk
- Drusilla Clack (Miss Clack), a character in the 1868 novel The Moonstone.
- Clack the Miller, a character in the 1662 play Grim the Collier of Croydon.
- Clack Island (Queensland)
- Clacks (Discworld), a fictional communications system
- Clackers (disambiguation)
- Clack Mill Brook,now known as Siston Brook, in South Gloucestershire, England
- A clack or Norse mill is also a type of watermill
- Clackamas (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.