From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clackers may refer to:
- Clackers, a 1970s toy
- A term for editorial staff at the fictional fashion magazine in the novel The Devil Wears Prada
- A term for computer operators in the novel The Difference Engine.
- Clackers cereal, a type of cereal made by General Mills
- A Clapboard (film), used in film production that "clacks" when identifying scene and take information.
- A term for testicles.
- A nickname for a handheld switch used to trigger command detonated explosives.
- Clack (disambiguation), for persons named Clack
- Clacks (Discworld), a fictional communications system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clackers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.