Clacket Lane services
|Clacket Lane Services|
The westbound service area
Clacket Lane services is a motorway service station on the M25 motorway midway between junctions 5 and 6, in Surrey, United Kingdom, adjacent to the parish borders between Limpsfield, Surrey and Westerham, Kent, a small village and a town respectively. The services are owned by RoadChef.
Clacket Lane services are one of the largest and busiest services on the UK motorway network serving traffic on the extremely busy southern stretch of the M25 London orbital motorway, and traffic to and from the coastal ports and the Channel Tunnel. They are named after a road which passes over the motorway nearby.
Three other services serve the motorway:
- Days Inn
- Costa Coffee
- Chozen Noodle
- Fresh Food Cafe
- Cotton Traders
Service stations at the site were first proposed in 1972. On a planning application that was superseded by the final application the service stations were to be named Titsey Wood after the forest that surrounds the site. The stations opened in 1993.
- "Map of Westerham Road, Oxted, Surrey". Streetmap EU Ltd. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- Grid square map Ordnance survey website
- User, Super. "Clacket Lane". www.roadchef.com. Retrieved 2016-07-13.
- "Days Inn Sevenoaks Clacket Lane | Westerham, United Kingdom TN16 2ER Hotel". www.daysinn.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-07-13.
- "Driving Pit Stop - Find Highway and Motorway services". www.drivingpitstop.com. Retrieved 2016-07-13.
- "Clacket Lane". Motorway Services Online. Retrieved 5 January 2010.
|Motorway service stations on the
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Clacket Lane services.|