Clair de Lune
(Redirected from Clair De Lune)
|Look up clair de lune in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clair de Lune is French for "light of the moon", or "moonlight". It may refer to:
- "Clair de Lune" (poem), a poem by Paul Verlaine, published 1869
- "Clair de lune", a poem by French author and poet Victor Hugo
- Clair de Lune, an 1884 short story collection by Guy de Maupassant
- "Clair de Lune," a poem from London Nights, an 1895 collection of poetry by the English author Arthur Symons
- Clair de lune, a 1921 play by Blanche Oelrichs, filmed in 1932
- Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune, a play by Terrence McNally, first performed in 1987
- Claire de Lune, a biographical novel by Pierre La Mure, published in 1962
- "Claire de Lune", a short story by Steven Millhauser from the short story collection The Knife Thrower and Other Stories, published in 1998
- Clair De Lune (band), a rock band from Minneapolis, Minnesota
- "Clair de lune" (Debussy), third movement of Suite bergamasque by Claude Debussy, a piano depiction of a Paul Verlaine poem
- "Clair de lune" (Fauré), from Op. 46 "Two Songs" (1887) by Gabriel Fauré
- Clair de Lune, Opus 53, No. 5, from "24 Pièces de fantaisie: Deuxième Suite" for organ, by Louis Vierne
- Piano Sonata No. 14 (Beethoven), known as 'Au Clair de lune' in French
- "Clair de lune", Opus 33, for piano (1908), by Belgian composer, Joseph Jongen
Contemporary popular music
- "Clair de Lune", a song by Joseph Kosma, recorded by guitarist Django Reinhardt in 1947.
- "Clair de Lune", a song by Flight Facilities
- "Clair de Lune", song on the album Madonna by the band ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead
- "Clair de Lune / Ballerina", a song on the album Crystal Ball by Styx
- "Clair de Lune" (My Claire de Lune), written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller, recorded by Steve Lawrence from the album The Steve Lawrence Show (Columbia 1965)
- "Clair de Lune", a song on the album The Epic by Kamasi Washington
- "Clair de Lune", end of "Freak" by Lana Del Rey, from her album "Honeymoon"
- "Clair de Lune" by Little Green Cars
- "Gekkou" (Clair de Lune in Japanese), a song on the album Fanclub by the band Asian Kung-Fu Generation
- Claire de Lune (typeface), a typeface by Fonderie Deberny & Peignot
- "Au clair de la lune", a French folk song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clair de Lune.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.