Clair de Lune
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clair de lune in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clair de Lune is French for "light of the moon", or "moonlight". It may refer to:
- "Clair de Lune" (poem), a poem by Paul Verlaine, published 1869
- Clair de Lune, an 1884 short story collection by Guy de Maupassant
- Clair de lune, a 1921 play by Blanche Oelrichs, filmed in 1932
- Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune, a play by Terrence McNally, first performed in 1987
- Claire de Lune, a biographical novel by Pierre La Mure, published in 1962
- "Claire de Lune", a short story by Steven Millhauser from the short story collection The Knife Thrower and Other Stories, published in 1998
- Clair De Lune (band), a rock band from Minneapolis, Minnesota
- "Clair de lune" (Debussy), third movement of Suite bergamasque by Claude Debussy, a piano depiction of a Paul Verlaine poem.
The music was featured in the 2001 film Ocean's Eleven as well as the 2019 film, The Aftermath.
- "Clair de lune" (Fauré), from Op. 46 "Two Songs" (1887) by Gabriel Fauré
- Piano Sonata No. 14 (Beethoven), known as 'Au Clair de lune' in French
Contemporary popular music
- "Clair De Lune (Flight Facilities song)", a song by Flight Facilities
- "Clair de Lune", song on the album Madonna by the band ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead
- "Clair de Lune" by Little Green Cars
- "Clair de Lune" by Kamasi Washington
- Claire de Lune (typeface), a typeface by Fonderie Deberny & Peignot
- "Au clair de la lune", a French folk song
- Au clair de la lune (film), a 1983 Canadian film directed by André Forcier
- By the Light of the Moon (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clair de Lune.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.