Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clairette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clairette may refer to:
- Clairette Oddera or Clairette (1919–2008), French-Canadian actress and singer
- Clairette, Texas, an unincorporated community in Texas, United States
Wines and grapes
- Clairette blanche, a white grape variety
- Clairette de Die AOC, a French sparkling wine appellation
- Clairette egreneuse, a synonym for the grape variety Graisse
- Clairette precoce, a synonym for the grape variety Verdesse
- Clairette Rose, a synonym for the grape variety Trebbiano
- Clairette rose, the pink mutation of Clairette B
- Clairette rousse, Clairette Eorée, Grosse Clairette, Clairette à Grains Ronds, synonyms for the grape variety Bourboulenc
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clairette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.