Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clairvoyant or clairvoyance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clairvoyance is an alleged form of extra-sensory perception supposedly possessed by a clairvoyant. Other meanings include:
Film and television
- The Clairvoyant, a 1934 film starring Claude Rains and Fay Wray
- The Clairvoyant (1982 film), a 1982 thriller film starring Perry King
- La voyante (The Clairvoyant), a 1923 lost film which featured Sarah Bernhardt in her last performance
- The Clairvoyant (TV series), a British sitcom
- John Garrett (comics), a Marvel Comics villain, the main antagonist of the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., where he is known as "The Clairvoyant"
- Clairvoyance (album), a 1986 album by Screaming Trees
- Clairvoyant (album), a 2017 album by The Contortionist
- Clairvoyant (EP), a 2014 EP by Jenn Grant
- "The Clairvoyant" (song), by Iron Maiden
- Clairvoyance, an 1899 book compiled by C. W. Leadbeater
- Clairvoyant (horse), a French Thoroughbred racehorse and sire
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clairvoyant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.