Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clairvoyant or clairvoyance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clairvoyance is an alleged form of extra-sensory perception supposedly possessed by a clairvoyant. Other meanings include:
Film and television
- The Clairvoyant (1924 film), lost film which featured Sarah Bernhardt in her last performance
- The Clairvoyant (1935 film), film starring Claude Rains and Fay Wray
- The Clairvoyant (1982 film), 1982 thriller film starring Perry King
- The Clairvoyant (TV series), British sitcom
- John Garrett (comics), Marvel Comics villain, the main antagonist of the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., where he is known as "The Clairvoyant"
- Clairvoyance (album), 1986 album by Screaming Trees
- Clairvoyant (album), 2017 album by The Contortionist
- Clairvoyant (EP), 2014 EP by Jenn Grant
- "The Clairvoyant" (song), by Iron Maiden
- Clairvoyance, 1899 book compiled by C. W. Leadbeater
- Clairvoyant (horse), French Thoroughbred racehorse and sire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clairvoyant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.