From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clams are saltwater or freshwater mollusks that have two hinged shells.
Clam may also refer to:
- Clam AntiVirus, a free antivirus program
- Clam, Charente-Maritime, a commune in the Charente-Maritime département, in France
- Clam (Camp Kidney), a fictional character in the animated television series Camp Lazlo
- CLAM (C++ Library for Audio and Music), a software framework for audio data processing
- CLaMS (Chemical Lagrangian Model of the Stratosphere), a modular chemistry transport model system
- "Clams", an episode of the animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants (season 3)
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.