Jump to navigation Jump to search
Clamshell may refer to:
- Bivalve shell, the shell of a clam
- Scoop stretcher, another name for this patient transport device
- Clamshell design, a form factor used for electronic devices, also known as a "flip" or "flip phone".
- Clamshell (container), a design used for storage and food packaging, usually made of plastic or paperboard.
- Clamshell case, a type of box for storing paper items in archives (may also refer to either of the two uses above - electronics or packaging)
- Gallet Clamshell, the world's first water resistant chronograph wristwatch
- Bucket (machine part)#Clamshell bucket, or clamshell bucket
- Clamshell Alliance, an anti-nuclear organization
- Clamshell Falls, a waterfall in Australia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clamshell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.