Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clan is a group of people united by kinship and descent, and it may refer to:
- Scottish clan, a Scottish family group with a common surname
- Irish clan, an Irish family group with a common surname
- Japanese clans. a Japanese family group with a common surname
- Chinese clan association, formed by Overseas Chinese based on dialect groups or family names
Clan(s) may also refer to:
- Clans, Alpes-Maritimes, a commune of the Alpes-Maritimes département in France
- Clans, Haute-Saône, a commune of the Haute-Saône département in France
- Protein clan, a superfamily of proteins, usually proteases
- Clan (car), a British sports car manufacturer, producer of the Clan Crusader
- Clan (video gaming), a group of players who regularly play together in a multi-player game, such as Clash of Clans.
- Clans (board game), a prehistoric-themed German-style board game
- Clans (game), a 1999 action RPG.
- Clans (BattleTech), in the fictional BattleTech universe
- Clan Line, a British shipping firm of the 19th and 20th centuries
- Clan (TV channel), a children- and youth-oriented Spanish TV channel.
- SFU Clan, the varsity sport teams for Simon Fraser University
- BR Standard Class 6, clan class British steam locomotive.
- Clansman (disambiguation)
- The Clan (disambiguation)
- Klan (disambiguation)
- Ku Klux Klan
- Llan, a placename element
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.