2000 years in the future, in a world ruled by the evil mutant Apocalypse, a group known as the Sisterhood of the Askani was founded by Madame Sanctity in order to oppose Apocalypse. Eventually, the Sisterhood was destroyed by the New Canaanites. Cable, the son of Jean Grey and Scott Summers, gathered up the remnants of the Askani and formed them into a new team, Clan Chosen, which he eventually used to destroy the last remaining time machine in the future and send himself back to the early 21st century. His actions were thought to have destroyed Earth Askani, but according to Marvel's Alternate Realities Handbook, it still exists as a divergent timeline.
- Boak: Rebuilt version of the Boak that was part of the Askani Sisterhood.
- Dawnsilk: female warrior. She had been taken hostage by a brainwashed Tyler Dayspring and was mentally linked to him, when Cable shot Tyler. The link resulted in brain damage for Dawnsilk.
- Eleven: An ADAM (Ambient-energy Dampening Automated peacekeeping Mechanisms) unit.
- Hope: 'Sister' to Jenskot. She blamed Cable for Jenskot's death. Hope was one of the few who could operate a time-machine, using her ability to scan different timelines.
- Garrison Kane: spent one year with the Clan Chosen, before returning to the 20th century.
- Tetherblood: best friend of Cable.
- Clan Chosen at the Comic Book DB
|This Marvel Comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|