|Full name||Clancee Pearce|
|Date of birth||23 October 1990|
|Original team(s)||Swan Districts (WAFL)|
|Draft||No. 48, 2009 Rookie Draft, Fremantle|
|Height / weight||182cm / 85kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
After attending Chisholm Catholic College and then Guildford Grammar School, Pearce made his senior debut for Swan Districts in Round 17, 2008 and played in eight league games, including the 2008 WAFL Grand Final, which the Swans lost to Subiaco. He had played in Swan District's colts premiership winning side in 2007. Pearce represented Western Australia at the 2008 AFL Under 18 Championships and was named in the All-Australian Team. He was also named as the captain of the 2008 WAFL Colts Team of the Year, but was overlooked in the 2008 National Draft and instead was drafted to Fremantle in the 2009 Rookie Draft with Fremantle's fourth round selection, number 48 overall. After displaying good form during the 2009 WAFL season, including a career high 26 disposals against Peel Thunder in late May, he was elevated to Fremantle's senior list in early June 2009.
Pearce made his AFL debut for Fremantle in Round 11 of the 2009 AFL season at Football Park against Port Adelaide, after four key players were omitted due to injury. He will be the sixth player to make his debut for Fremantle in 2009 and the fourth rookie listed player to be elevated to the senior list. His mother is Indian and he is only the fourth player of Indian descent to play AFL football.
He kicked a goal in his debut match, minutes after fellow debutant and Swan Districts teammate Michael Walters also kicked a goal. In total he gathered 16 possessions and six marks, but Fremantle lost the match by 24 points.
He was delisted at the conclusion of the 2016 season.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Clarke, Tim (19 July 2008) Six from WA in under-18 All Australian side; WA Today; Accessed on 5 June 2009
- Pearce named as Colts Team captain; WAFootball.com.au; Accessed on 5 June 2009
- O'Donoghue, Craig (1 December 2008) De Boer best of rest; The West Australian; Accessed on 5 June 2009
- AFL Pre-season and Rookie Drafts; Realfooty; Accessed on 5 June 2009
- Grover out for Dockers; Sportal (3 June 2009)
- Morfesse, Luke (4 June 2009) First year players on the rise; Fremantlefc.com.au; Accessed on 5 June 2009
- Duffield, Mark (4 June 2009); Dockers door open for cool teenager; The West Australian; Accessed on 5 June 2009
- Walsh, Courtney (6 June 2009). "Melting-pot rookie Clancee Pearce comes to the boil". The Australian. p. 45. Archived from the original on 21 October 2011. Retrieved 8 June 2009.: The other players of Indian heritage are Daniel Kerr, Jordan McMahon and Fred Pringle. Balraj Singh was in the Adelaide squad but never played in the AFL.
- Butler, Steve (6 June 2009). "Dockers beaten in Adelaide". The West Australian. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
- "Port Adelaide vs Fremantle Player Stats". Herald Sun. Retrieved 8 June 2009.
- "Fremantle list update". FremantleFC.com.au. Bigpond. 4 October 2016. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Clancee Pearce". AFL Tables. Retrieved 26 February 2015.