||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
July 23, 1906|
Boise, Idaho, U.S.
|Died||June 14, 1975
Hollywood, California, U.S.
Clancy Cooper (July 23, 1906 – June 14, 1975) was an American actor.
He appeared in more than 100 films between 1938 and 1962. He also guest starred on numerous TV series, such as The Rifleman, Lawman, Wanted: Dead or Alive, Maverick, and Alfred Hitchcock Presents, he also appeared on Sanford and Son as Kelly, an elderly friend of Fred Sanford in the episode "The Copper Caper", the fourth episode in the first season of the series.
- Unseen Enemy (1942)
- The Secret Code (1942)
- Redhead from Manhattan (1943)
- Haunted Harbor (1944)
- The Enchanted Forest (1945)
- Courage of Lassie (1946)
- The Wild North (1952)
- The Walter Winchell File "The Boy From Mason City" - Richard Spake (1957)
- A Time to Love and a Time to Die (1958)
- The Sheriff of Fractured Jaw (1958)
- Clancy Cooper at the Internet Movie Database
- Clancy Cooper at the Internet Broadway Database
- Clancy Cooper at AllMovie
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1900s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|