Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clandestine or clandestines in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clandestine may refer to:
- Secrecy, the practice of hiding information from certain individuals or groups, perhaps while sharing it with other individuals
- Clandestine operation, a secret intelligence or military activity
Music and entertainment
- Clandestine (album), a 1991 album by Entombed
- Clandestine (band), a Celtic music band from Texas, U.S.
- Clan/destine (artists) - a Native American band that creates rock music with classic Native flare, along with dancers and flow performances.
- Clandestine, a short film included with the special limited edition of the album Sing the Sorrow by AFI
- ClanDestine, a comic book series by Alan Davis published by Marvel Comics
- Clandestine (novel), a 1983 novel by James Ellroy
- clandestine (game) a computer game from 2015, by Logic Artists.
- Clandestine Industries (Fashion), a merchandise line by Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy
- La Clandestine Absinthe, a Swiss absinthe brand
- Clandestine is a name for the parasitic plant Lathraea clandestina
- Clandestine worker, a term for some illegal immigrants
- Clandestinity (canon law), an impediment to marriage in the canon law of the Roman Catholic Church
- Clandestino, an album by Manu Chao
- Clandestino is also the name of the evil antagonist of the children's series The Bluffers
- Clandestiny, a 1996 video-based puzzle computer game
- National Clandestine Service, the main U.S. intelligence agency for coordinating human intelligence services
- All pages beginning with Clandestine
- Ulterior motive
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clandestine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.