|Look up clandestine or clandestines in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clandestine may refer to:
- Secrecy, the practice of hiding information from certain individuals or groups, perhaps while sharing it with other individuals
- Clandestine operation, a secret intelligence or military activity
Music and entertainment
- Clandestine (album), a 1991 album by Entombed
- Clandestine (band), a Celtic music band from Texas, U.S.
- Clan/destine (artists) - a Native American band that creates rock music with classic Native flare, along with dancers and flow performances.
- Clandestine, a short film included with the special limited edition of the album Sing the Sorrow by AFI
- ClanDestine, a comic book series by Alan Davis published by Marvel Comics
- Clandestine (novel), a 1983 novel by James Ellroy
- Clandestine Industries (Fashion), a merchandise line by Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy
- La Clandestine Absinthe, a Swiss absinthe brand
- Clandestine is a name for the parasitic plant Lathraea clandestina
- Clandestine worker, a term for some illegal immigrants
- Clandestinity (canon law), an impediment to marriage in the canon law of the Roman Catholic Church
- Clandestino, an album by Manu Chao
- Clandestino is also the name of the evil antagonist of the children's series The Bluffers
- Clandestiny, a 1996 video-based puzzle computer game
- National Clandestine Service, the main U.S. intelligence agency for coordinating human intelligence services
- All pages beginning with "Clandestine"
- Ulterior motive
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clandestine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.