Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clank in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clank may refer to:
- Clank (Ratchet & Clank), major character in the Ratchet & Clank video game series for PlayStations 2, 3, and 4
- Antonov An-30, airplane with the NATO reporting name "Clank"
- Curt Blefary (1943–2001), Baltimore Orioles baseball player nicknamed "Clank"
- Clank, an onomatopoeia meaning a metallic knocking sound
- A steampunk robot, in the webcomic Girl Genius
- Clank, Illinois, a community in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.