From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clapper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clapper or Clappers may refer to:
- Part of a bell
- Clapper bridge
- The Clapper, a sound activated electrical switch
- A character from the video game Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
- Clapperboard, used in film production to aid synchronizing audio and video and to identify different shots
- Clapper (musical instrument), consisting of two pieces of wood struck together
- James R. Clapper, the current Director of National Intelligence of the United States
- Clappers, Scotland, a small village in Scottish Borders, Scotland
- Clappers (record label), a New York-based reggae label
- Clappers (song), a song by Wale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clapper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.