Jump to navigation Jump to search
Clapton may refer to:
- Clapton, an area of East London, closely analogous to the E5 (Clapton) postcode district of the E postcode area divided into Upper Clapton and Lower Clapton
- Clapton, Berkshire, a village in Berkshire
- Clapton, Gloucestershire, an English village in North Cotswold Rural District
- Clapton, Somerset a hamlet in the parish of Ston Easton
- Clapton, South Somerset a hamlet in the parish of Wayford
- Clapton in Gordano, a village in Somerset, England
- 4305 Clapton, an asteroid named after Eric Clapton
- Clapton Stadium, a former greyhound stadium that existed between 1928 and 1974
- Multiple albums by blues/rock musician Eric Clapton:
- Clapton F.C., an English association football club based in Forest Gate, in the London Borough of Newham, since 1877
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clapton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.