Clara Hagman, 2010
|Birth name||Clara Hagman|
|Born||9 July 1991 (age 24)
|Associated acts||Ace of Base|
Hagman participated in Lilla Melodifestivalen 2002 with the song "Hej, vem är du" finishing fourth.
The following year, she made it into the semi-finals round of Idol 2009 after performing renditions of Duffy's "Warwick Avenue" during the audition rounds. She performed Oh Laura's song "Release Me" for her semi-finals appearance, but did not receive enough votes to advance to the finals round.
Ace of Base (2009–2012)
In 2009, Hagman was recruited by Ulf Ekberg and Jonas Berggren along with another singer, Julia Williamson, to join Ace of Base, replacing founding members Jenny and Linn Berggren. The new lineup released their first album, The Golden Ratio on 24 September 2010. Clara departed the band in 2012.
Solo career (2014–present)
- Angelica Ränttilä, Madelene Linderstam. "Nytt ess i Ace of Base", Gefle Dagblad, 8 augusti 2010. Läst den 30 oktber 2013.
- Julia's official Facebook page, retrieved 2014-03-24
- Johanni Sandén. "Clara Hagman blir Clara Mae", Gefle Dagblad, 29 July 2014. Read on 15 March 2015.
- Changing Faces by iamclaramae - SoundCloud, retrieved 2015-03-15
- Clara Mae Avalon Single - Muzoic, retrieved 2015-06-29