||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (April 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
25 January 1981 |
|Height||1.66 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||54 kg (119 lb)|
|No. of adult films||12 (per IAFD)|
She was unusual in that at first, she appeared in a series of films with only one partner, Greg Centauro, who was her boyfriend at the time. Post-Centauro, she performed with other male porn actors, such as Ian Scott in the movie La Cambrioleuse.
She was the anchorwoman of the Journal du hard on the pay-TV channel Canal+, from September 2001 to August 2008. She also writes sex advice columns in a few French magazines for teenagers and adults. In France, she often appears on national TV and provides a kind of socially acceptable, family friendly representation of porn.
In 2007, she started a singing career. Rudy Lansard produced her first song J'Aime. Her debut album, DéCLARAtions was released 18 June 2007, with a mixture of funk, hip-hop and R'n'B. Clara Morgane wrote the lyrics for all the songs. The first single, J'Aime featuring rapper Lord Kossity, and Sexy Girl have been available online since 26 March 2007.
Titles and awards
She was also the first French woman to be featured on the cover page of the U.S. edition of Penthouse, and she has appeared on more than 40 magazine covers including VSD, FHM, Private, Playboy, Newlook and Maxim.
- J'Aime (duo with Lord Kossity) (2007)
- Sexy Girl (2007)
- Nous Deux (2008)
- Le Diable au Corps (2010)
- IL (2011)
- Good Time (2011)
- Mademoiselle X (2011)
- Je t'Adore (2012)
- Comme Un Boomerang (2012)
- Sexy Girl
- Nous Deux
- Nous Deux (remix) (by Hakimakli)
- Le Diable au Corps
- (French) Sex Star, Adcan Edition, 2003, ISBN 2-84814-009-7
- (French) Kâma Sûtra, Adcan Edition, 2004, illustrated ISBN 2-9516572-1-8
- Sarl Péché Capital Media (PCM) – created 2003-12-06
- Sarl M Holding – created 2007-04-12
- (French) Clara Morgane (2003). Sex Star – Adcan Edition – ISBN 2-84814-009-7
Notes and references
- "Hot d’Or archives presse x, articles sur les Hot d’or". Hot-dor.fr. Retrieved 2014-05-16.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Clara Morgane.|