Clara Rugaard at the premiere of Teen Spirit, 2018 Toronto Film Festival
|Born||5 December 1997|
Hellerup, Copenhagen, Denmark
Rugaard made her film debut in the 2013 Danish movie Min søsters børn i Afrika (My sister's kids in Africa). Prior to this, she was known for singing the Danish theme song to Violetta for the Disney Channel. Since her acting debut, she has appeared in the television series The Lodge and Still Star-Crossed, and multiple films, including Good Favour, Teen Spirit, and I Am Mother. Rugaard is set to star opposite Lewis Pullman, Danny Glover, and Lyrica Okano in the 2020 film Press Play, directed by Greg Björkman.
She has received favorable reviews of her performance in I Am Mother, with SyFy describing her as the "heart, hope and humanity" of the film and The New York Post describing her as "a new sci-fi star".
|2013||Min søsters børn i Afrika||Julie|
|2019||I Am Mother||Daughter|
|2017||Still Star-Crossed||Juliet Capulet|
- Didymus, John Thomas (8 June 2019). "Clara Rugaard-Larsen in Netflix's I Am Mother: Who is the actress playing Daughter?". Monsters and Critics. Retrieved 9 June 2019.
- "Clara Rugaard". IMDb. Retrieved 8 June 2019.
- "15-årige Clara synger for Disney". Lokalavisen.dk (in Danish). Retrieved 8 June 2019.
- "Clara Rugaard-Larsen - dansk film database". danskefilm.dk. Retrieved 11 August 2019.
- "Clara Rugaard". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- "CJ Entertainment to Produce Romantic Drama 'Press Play' With Clara Rugaard, Lewis Pullman". hollywoodreporter.com. 7 October 2019. Retrieved 24 December 2019.
- Enlow, Courtney (10 June 2019). "Clara Rugaard is the heart, hope, and humanity of I Am Mother". SYFY WIRE. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- Oleksinski, Johnny (27 January 2019). "'I Am Mother' gives birth to a new sci-fi star: Clara Rugaard". New York Post. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Clara Rugaard-Larsen.|
|This article about a Danish actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|