This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||5 December 1997|
She made her film debut in the 2013 Danish movie Min søsters børn i Afrika (My Sister's kids in Africa). Prior to this she was known for singing the Danish theme song to Violetta for the Disney Channel. Since her film debut, she has starred in television series, The Lodge and Still Star-Crossed and multiple films, including Good Favour, Teen Spirit and I Am Mother.
She has received favorable reviews of her performance in I Am Mother, with SyFy describing her as the "heart, hope and humanity" of the film and The New York Post describing her performance as "a new sci-fi star".
- Didymus, John Thomas (8 June 2019). "Clara Rugaard-Larsen in Netflix's I Am Mother: Who is the actress playing Daughter?". Monsters and Critics. Retrieved 9 June 2019.
- "Clara Rugaard". IMDb. Retrieved 8 June 2019.
- "15-årige Clara synger for Disney". Lokalavisen.dk (in Danish). Retrieved 8 June 2019.
- "Clara Rugaard-Larsen - dansk film database". danskefilm.dk. Retrieved 11 August 2019.
- "Clara Rugaard". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- Enlow, Courtney (10 June 2019). "Clara Rugaard is the heart, hope, and humanity of I Am Mother". SYFY WIRE. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- Oleksinski, Johnny (27 January 2019). "'I Am Mother' gives birth to a new sci-fi star: Clara Rugaard". New York Post. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Clara Rugaard-Larsen.|
|This article about a Danish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|