|Headquarters||London, England, U.K.|
|Charles Nasser (CEO)|
Claranet has grown its business through a number of acquisitions, including Netscalibur in 2003, via net.works uk in 2004 and in 2005 Amen Group, via net.works Europe and Artful. In 2012 Claranet acquired Star Technology.
The company has annualised revenues of circa £310 million, over 6,500 customers and over 2,000 employees. On a constant currency basis, revenues have increased four times in under five years. Claranet was recognised as a ‘Leader’ in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting, Europe (2016) for the fourth consecutive year and holds Premier Partner status with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud.
On 05 July 2018, Claranet acquired NotSoSecure.
- "Charles Nasser". the Guardian.
- "Business: The Economy UK Net millionaires boom". BBC News. 1999-10-03. Retrieved 15 September 2010.
Charles Nasser, who has built up the ISP ClaraNet to 150,000 subscribers in the UK and France.
- "TechWeekEurope UK - Enhancing business with technology - in association with eweek.com". TechWeekEurope UK.
- "Claranet buys Netscalibur UK to lead sector consolidation".
- "ClaraNet Agrees to Buy VIA.Net Works".
- "Claranet buys VIA NET.WORKS UK for £7.3 million in cash".
- "Claranet expands into the managed hosting market by buying Artful S.A. in France".
- "Claranet acquires Star - Claranet UK".
- "Claranet acquires Oxalide".
- "Claranet compra ITEN e revoluciona o sector dos serviços de TI em Portugal=".
- "Claranet acquires NotSoSecure".
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|