This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||114 Olive St.
Claremont, CA 91711 |
The Claremont Courier is a community newspaper based in Claremont, California, United States. It is widely regarded as the city's newspaper of record, and is often cited by other news outlets covering the city. In 2018, the Courier was named the top community newspaper in California by the California News Publisher’s Association. It publishes an annual almanac and is known for its aerial videography.
- "Contact Us". Claremont Courier. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- ""Claremont Courier"". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 9 November 2018.
- Weinberger, Peter (April 20, 2018). "COURIER honored as state's top newspaper". Claremont Courier. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "2017 California Journalism Awards winners". California News Publishers Association. Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- Torribio, Sarah (August 11, 2016). "Claremont history through the eyes of COURIER publisher Martin Weinberger". Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- "Stanley Larson; Ex-Newspaper Publisher". L.A. Times. June 21, 1989. Retrieved 9 November 2018.
|This article about a California newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|