Claremont Municipal Airport
|Claremont Municipal Airport|
|Owner||City of Claremont|
|Serves||Claremont, New Hampshire|
|Elevation AMSL||545 ft / 166 m|
Claremont Municipal Airport (IATA: CNH, ICAO: KCNH, FAA LID: CNH) is a public-use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) west of the central business district of Claremont, a city in Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States. This general aviation airport is publicly owned by the City of Claremont. It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021, in which it is categorized as a local general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Claremont Municipal Airport covers an area of 120 acres (49 ha) at an elevation of 545 feet (166 m) above mean sea level. It has one asphalt paved runway designated 11/29 which measures 3,100 by 100 feet (945 x 30 m).
For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2008, the airport had 10,500 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 28 per day. At that time there were 29 aircraft based at this airport: 83% single-engine, 10% multi-engine, 3% helicopter and 3% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for CNH ( PDF), effective 2009-07-02.
- "List of NPIAS Airports" (PDF). FAA.gov. Federal Aviation Administration. 21 October 2016. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- Claremont Municipal Airport, page at City of Claremont web site
- FAA Terminal Procedures for CNH, effective March 30, 2017
- Resources for this airport: