Clarence Park, South Australia
Adelaide, South Australia
Churchill Avenue, looking south towards Cross Road
|Location||4 km (2 mi) from Adelaide|
|LGA(s)||City of Unley|
Clarence Park (formerly Goodwood South) is an inner southern suburb of Adelaide, South Australia in the City of Unley. Its borders are Mills Street (north), Goodwood Road (east), Cross Road (south) and the Seaford railway line (north-west).
The Clarence Park Community Centre is located just over the train line on East Avenue, in the suburb of Black Forest. The centre caters for many clubs, provides courses, and is adjacent to the Clarence Park Biodiversity Garden. Clarence Park Community Kindergarten is located on Parker Terrace in Clarence Park, offering kindergarten and playgroup to the local community.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Clarence Park (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 23 June 2014.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Clarence Park (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 26 May 2008.
- "Manning Index of South Australian History".
- 2003 Adelaide Street Directory, 41st Edition. UBD (A Division of Universal Press Pty Ltd). 2003. ISBN 0-7319-1441-4.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- Clarence Park Community Centre, City of Unley.
- Clarence Park Biodiversity Garden, City of Unley
|This article about a place in Adelaide is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|